John Deere F911 Engine Replacement
NEW KAWASAKI FD750 27 HP REPLACEMENT ENGINE KIT FOR JOHN DEERE F911 Installation is a breeze when buying this repower kit from the PROS! You will never regret your hard work after you experience the pleasure and satisfaction that this high quality powerhouse will give you. This engine kit is designed to drop right into your John Deere F911. We make it simple. Mounting brackets, hardware, and clear instructions will be sent along with your new engine. The fuel line, the exhaust, and the wiring are all taken care of already. Everything is carefully adapted with your ease and comfort in mind. But that is not all! We have professional, knowledgeable mechanics at the phone six days a week to coach you through any difficulties or questions you might have. Please don't hesitate to call. We would be glad to help.
The F911 Engine kit includes
- New Complete FD750D Kawasaki
- The wiring is modified to be plug and play for your mower.
- Modified Muffler with Piping to exit exhaust out the original shrouding.
- All the hardware and bushings needed for install.
The Kawasaki FD750D is a 0.75 l (745 cc, 45.46 cu-in) V-twin 90° liquid-cooled 4-stroke internal combustion small gasoline motor with horizontal shaft, manufactured by Kawasaki Heavy Industries LTd., for general-purpose applications. The FD750D has OHV (overhead valve design); cast iron cylinder liners; float type carburetor with fixed main jet; transistorized fuel pump; flywheel magneto transistor ignition system; mechanical governor and low tone muffler. The Kawasaki FD750D uses full pressure lubrication system with spin-on oil filter and dual element air cleaner. The engine was equipped with solenoid shift type electric starter and 12V-20A or 30A charging coil with regulator. The Kawasaki FD750D producted 27.3 PS (20.1 KW; 27.0 HP) at 3,600 rpm of maximum horsepower and 58.3 Nm (5.95 kg·m; 43.03 ft·lb) at 2,400 rpm of torque. Cylinder bore and piston stroke are 78.0 mm (3.07 in) and 78.0 mm (3.07 in), respectively. Compression ratio rating is 8.5:1.
- Engine Specifications: Model FD750D
- Type: 4-stroke, OHV, V-twin 90°
- Crankshaft: 1.125 in.
- Displacement: 745 cm 3 (45.46 cu-in)
- Max. horsepower: 27.3 PS (20.1 KW; 27.0 HP) at 3,600 rpm
- Max. torque: (crank PTO) 58.3 Nm (5.95 kg·m; 43.03 ft·lb) at 2,400 rpm
- Carburetor: Float type carburetor with fixed main jet
- Cooling system: Liquid-cooling
- Ignition system: Transistorized ignition
- Lubricating system: Pressurized lubrication system
- Starting system: Electric starter
- Charging system: 12 Volt – 20A or 30A with regulator
- Fuel used: Unleaded gasoline (octane number 86 or higher)
- Fuel consumption: 230 g/HPh
- Cooling system: Pressurized forced circulation type
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Length, mm (in) 520 (20.5)
- Width, mm (in) 458 (18.0)
- Height, mm (in) 580 (22.8)
- Dry weight, kg (lb) 57.0 (125.7)
- Maximum speed: 3500 ± 100 rpm
- Idle speed: 1500 ± 100 rpm
- Cylinder compression: 7.5 kg/cm2 (107 psi) at 500 rpm
- Intake valve: 0.15 mm (0.006 in) Exhaust valve 0.15 mm (0.006 in)
- Oil type: 4-stroke or an equivalent (SC, SD, SE, SF, SG, or SH)
- Recommended oil: SAE 10W-40, 10W-30, 5W-20
- Oil capacity: (with filter changed) 1.8-2.0 L (1.9-2.1 US qt)
- Spark plug: NGK: BPR2ES
- Spark plug gap: 0.75 mm (0.03 in)
- Spark plug tightening torque: 25 Nm; 2.5 kg·m; 18.5 ft·lb
- Ignition coil air gap: 0.25-0.40 mm (0.009-0.015)